<meta property="cq:wcmmode" content="disabled"/>

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I change my name on my credit card account?

Yes. For instance, a minor name change request can be handled over the phone. Please call Customer Service at 1-877-825-3242. If you are outside the U.S., call 1-702-405-2042. However, all other legal name change requests must be submitted in writing. Please write to us at: Credit One Bank, P.O. Box 98873, Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873.