If you are having trouble updating your app, first check that your phone meets the minimum requirements. You can find this information by tapping "Having trouble updating?" on the Update Required screen. If your phone isn't the problem, try following these steps:
Android mobile devices:
- Go to your phone's settings and tap "Apps."
- Search for or scroll down to Google Play Store.
- Tap "Storage."
- Tap "Clear Cache" and then "Clear Data."
- Open the Google Play Store app and search for the Credit One Bank app.
- Tap "Update."
For iOS mobile devices:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to Available Updates.
- Tap "Update" next to the Credit One Bank app.